Jordecor Holiday Gift Guide 2017
This holiday season I’ll be sharing my favorite’s– all things HOME of course. I hope this will inspire you for gift ideas, either for yourself or for someone you know that might also be a total homebody.
First up- comfort at home, otherwise known as lounge wear. Guys, whenever I’m home, I’m almost always in lounge clothes. It’s a nice change from all those years wearing yoga pants (I still do sometimes). Basically lounge clothes are a step up from PJ’s. Lounge clothes feels like pajamas but look like you could actually leave the house and run a quick errand. I rounded up some items that will help you feel comfortable, yet put together while hanging at home this holiday season. Totally appropriate if a friend surprised you with a visit or when that all too familiar amazon delivery person shows up.
- Joggers are LIFE for stay at home Mom’s guys. I can wear these to bed or run a few errands with my sneaks and a cozy sweat shirt. I love these gray ones.
- Slippers that are so soft you’ll never want to take them off. I have been known to wear these out of the house. They have a stronge sole on the bottom so they are a little more sturdy then regular slippers.
- Embroidery Sweatshirt. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a feminine and pretty sweat shirt. This would look great with leggings or the joggers.
- “Great Indoors” as much as I want to think I’m an outdoor girl, let’s face it I like being inside, warm and cozy. This shirt is adorable.
- These are so cozy looking
- A couple cute pairs of pajamas /leggings. Super warm and comfortable.
- Everyone should have a pom pom hat, it’s just a winter essential. I like that this one has a color blocking going on if two neutrals. I’m always cold so sometimes I even keep mine on while I’m the house. Also helps to disguise day old unwashed hair 👌🏻
- This past year I’ve recently become obsessed with bralettes. They are so comfortable, look pretty and are a little more low key then the underwire style. Plus they look adorable under a sweatshirt that falls off shoulder a bit. They also come in so many colors and styles too.
- Sweater/Sweatshirt from LL Bean this is a New England staple. It is such a warm outside layer, you can wear a button down underneath to make it look more polished or throw it on with the joggers as I usually do. It’s warm enough to wear with out a coat on days that aren’t too cold. It’s a great piece to have and comes in many colors.
There you have it my first gift guide all about comfort at home!!! My fave’s in lounge wear.
SHOP THE POST: